maanantai 12. lokakuuta 2015

My Beautiful Broken Heart

not actually from my pen*

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure
I saw an angel of that I am sure.
But you knew I was trouble when I walked in
oo-ooh even though I hate ya!
I wanna love ya
I want you!
I gotta have it
                                   
All I want is a little love in my life
All I need's a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart
(I want you)
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my...

Sometimes I ignore you, so I feel in control
'Cause really, I adore you, and I can't leave you alone
Fed up with the fantasies that cover what is wrong
And it was hard to see
But now I realize
The joke is on me

I knew you were trouble when you walked in but oh

You're beautiful. You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
You don't love me, not a big deal
You'll never tell me how you feel


Now I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.


Yeah, I wait for you to open up, to give yourself to me
But nothing's ever gonna give, I'll never set you free
Yeah, I'll never set you free

And it's time to face the truth, I will never be with you

* Lyrics by: 
James Blount, Amanda Gosein, Sacha Skarbek, Ricky Ross (you're beautiful and goodbye my lover)
Max Martin, Taylor Swift, Shellback (I knew you were trouble)
Martin Max, Savan Kotecha, Amethyst Amelia Kelly, Ilya, Ariana Grande (problem)
Benjamin Joseph Levin, Wayne Anthony Hector, Benjamin Levin, Steve Mac, Ammar Malik (me and my broken heart)
Gregory Kurstin, Marina Lambrini Diamandis (starring role)

I just put the lyrics together.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti